Cloud and Cloud Node Software
- Door commands sent to OSDP addresses that were recently changed are now more reliable
- Deprecated event report API returns deprecation headers in response
- Improved reliability of setting timezone on some cloud nodes
- Changing a Device from a 'Primary' reader to an 'Additional' reader will update any associated rules properly.
Red Controller Firmware
- Corrected an issue that could cause a Red Controller to reboot when syncing the Continuity datastore
- Fixed issue where Doors would unlock with the Auto Open schedule even if Auto Open on First Allow was enabled
- Corrected issue with system rules that prevented 'On Multiswipe Allow (# Swipe)' events from triggering
- Support for Controller Continuity
- Improved Ethernet communication efficiency
- Support for Red credentials on Touch-io readers
- Improved performance when rapidly scanning credentials on Touch-io readers
- Improved communication rate when using WiMac (wireless) communication.
- Improved support for OSDP readers
- Improved reliability of the on-controller DHCP client