The ProdataKey App allows access to Rules and associated Events without requiring a physical credential to be presented at a Reader. This even includes placing Devices on the system in a Lockdown state, known as a 'Mobile Lockdown'. The article below details how to configure the Access and Event rules for a Group but these steps can also be applied to a specific Person on the Cloud Node system.
No wiring or additional hardware is required
Create or select a Group that will have access to the Mobile Lockdown function.
Create a new Access Rule for the Lockdown Device previously configured by the Integrator.
Create a new Event in the group with the following options:
- Name the Event with a descriptive name to allow for ease of identification in Reports
- In the Action section, select "When Allowed" as the Trigger.
- In the Action section, select "Do Not Disturb" as the Action, which will toggle between lockdown states.
- Select the Lockdown Device previously configured by the Integrator in the 'Source Devices' option
- Select the Devices to be placed into Lockdown in the 'Target Devices' option. DO NOT add the Lockdown Device to the list of Target Devices.
- Save the newly created Event.
Now when viewing the available Devices in the ProdataKey App, the Lockdown Device will be shown.
Activating the Lockdown Device (by pressing and holding the device) will toggle the Do Not Disturb state of the Target Devices configured in the Event Rule above. If the Lockdown Device is in a Do Not Disturb state, activating the Lockdown Device again will remove the lockdown.