Cloud and Cloud Node Software
- Improved reliability when performing firmware updates to Red-Series Controllers.
- Corrected an issue where an event (such as a DPS opening/closing) occurred at a rapid rate would not be processed while the System was experiencing heavy activity.
- Corrected an issue where a Gateway Connection would not show a green indicator (Connected) after installation under certain conditions.
- Corrected an issue where the Controller Continuity database would not synchronize after using an Import Template.
- Corrected an issue where the Controller Continuity database would not synchronize until certain Cloud Node processes were restarted.
- Corrected an issue where a WiMAC-connected Red-Series Controller with poor signal strength could be identified as a Legacy controller. This would result in Port relays not triggering for the full Dwell time specified, instead only momentarily triggering on an allowed Credential input.
- Corrected an issue where changes to Bluetooth Credentials on a Person would sometimes not be synchronized to Red-series Controllers.