System Events - REX Rules Overview
A commonly programmed System Event is a Request to Exit (REX) rule. Here, in this example, it is explained how to use System Events to build a REX rule.
1. From the main pdk io dashboard, select System Events .
2. Select the icon to create and assign a Name for a new event (REX, in this example).
3. If needed, click in the Partition field and assign a partition to the rule.
4. In the Schedule section, select the desired Start Time, Stop Time, and Recurring days.
5. In the Action section, select On Rex Open from the Trigger drop-down menu.
6. Select Open/Close from the Action drop-down menu.
7. In Source Doors (where the trigger is coming from), select the + icon and check the desired Source door.
8. In Target Doors, specify a target door (where the action occurs). There are two Target Doors options:
- Same as Source Doors - When the Target Door matches (is the same as) the Source Door.
- Another Doors - When the Target Door is different from the Source Door.
9. Since the REX, in this example, is used to open the same (target) door, Select Same as Source Doors.
10. In the Delay field, enter the desired time for the door to remain unlocked (in the form HH:MM:SS).
11. Scroll to the top of the screen and click SAVE.
With this REX rule example, whenever the REX is triggered, the door will remain unlocked for the one-second time specified in Delay.
Should you require any technical assistance, please contact our knowledgeable ProdataKey Support staff. Your support queries covering hardware, software installation, trouble tickets, troubleshooting, return merchandise authorization (RMA), or any other questions will be addressed as immediately as possible.
- Phone: 801.317.8802 option #2 or direct at: 801.206.4086 and 801.871.3009
- Email: email@example.com
- Direct Dealer Support Line: 801.206.4086
ProdataKey, LLC - 67 West 13490 South, Draper, Utah 84020 United States