A holiday schedule can be created in the Auto Open feature of pdk io when a business will be closed for a holiday and access to all available doors is to be denied.
Auto Open Rules Overview
To create a holiday closing schedule, follow these steps.
1. Select Auto Open from the Cloud Node Appliances screen in pdk io.
2. In the Auto Open screen, select the icon in the lower right.
3. Assign a descriptive name to the holiday schedule you are creating, such as New Years Day.
(Selecting a Partition for a holiday schedule is not likely to be necessary since partitions are generally used to divide a business into department segments.)
5. In the Action section, toggle the option to Deny.
6. In the Schedule section, select the option Single Date.
NOTE: If there will be multiple days to set for the holiday (such as Christmas Eve and Christmas Day), each day must be entered separately.
7. In the Date field, click or tap on the down arrow for a calendar view and select the month and day, or you can enter the date in the format DD/MM/YYYY (Day/Month/Year).
8. In the Doors section, select the icon and click or tap SELECT ALL in order to deny access to all available doors. Click or tap SELECT. The selected doors will be listed in the Doors section.
Your screen will look similar to the following.
9. Click or tap SAVE in the top right.
Repeat these steps for any additional holiday schedule days.
Should you require any technical assistance, please contact our knowledgeable ProdataKey Support staff. Your support queries regarding hardware, software installation, trouble tickets, troubleshooting, return merchandise authorization (RMA), or any other questions will be addressed as immediately as possible.
- Phone: 801.317.8802 option #2 or direct at: 801.206.4086 and 801.871.3009
- Email: email@example.com
- Direct Dealer Support Line: 801.206.4086
ProdataKey, LLC - 67 West 13490 South, Draper, Utah 84020 United States