Let’s show how to configure a wireless device.
1. From the Appliances screen, select Configuration .
2. Select the DISCOVERY tab in the Configuration screen.
3. Select the wireless discovery (magnifying glass) button to search for wireless devices.
4. You will see the mac address displayed for any wireless devices found by the Cloud Node. By hovering over the mac address, you will see two options. To add the door controller, select ADD PORT.
5. Give the door a name, and choose which port the door is attached to. Select ADD.
6. To adjust the settings of the door, select the DEVICES tab.
7. Find and select your door. Pdk io will redirect you to the Settings screen for that door. From here, you can trip the relay by selecting the OPEN DOOR and/or CLOSE DOOR button(s).
If this door needs to unlock and relock at set times, you can program an Auto Open After First Allow schedule. An additional feature allows the door to only go into its auto-open state if a user scans their badge. This setting can be programmed by toggling Enabled. Disable this rule by toggling the same switch to Disabled.
The Name, Connection type, and Port/MAC address of the door are displayed and can be edited at any time.
The door can be programmed to require specific authentication. To do this, select the Authentication Policy drop-down menu, and select your desired policy.
A Delay is the amount of time that passes when a user scans their credential and the door unlocks. Set this time in the Delay field.
The Dwell time is the length of time that the door will remain unlocked. Set this time in the Dwell field.
NOTE: The delay and dwell times are set in tenths of seconds.
If this door has a door position sensor attached, select DPS.
A Prop Alarm option becomes available when DPS is selected.
To set the Prop Alarm time, select the Prop Alarm box, and set the Prop Delay (in seconds).
If a Request to Exit (Rex) device has been tied into the board, select the Rex box.
When selected, an option for a Forced Alarm is available.
The Device screen will also show what partitions, if any, that the door is a member of. Be sure to save the door settings by selecting SAVE at the top of the screen.
Should you require any technical assistance, please contact our knowledgeable ProdataKey Support staff. Your support queries covering hardware, software installation, trouble tickets, troubleshooting, return merchandise authorization (RMA), or any other questions are addressed as immediately as possible.
Phone: 801.317.8802 option #2 or direct at: 801.206.4086
- Direct Dealer Support Line: 801.206.4086
ProdataKey, LLC - 67 West 13490 South, Draper, Utah 84020 United States