If your installation requires 24 volt DC hardware, a special configuration is needed.
1. Power the board using a 12 volt DC Access Control power supply. (Connect the power supply to power input).
2. Connect the 24 volt DC hardware device to the board. Take the black, negative wire from the 24 VDC power supply, and insert it to the C (Common) terminal on the main relay.
3. Run the red, positive wire from the 24VDC power supply to the hardware.
4. Run the black, negative wire from the hardware device to NO (Normally Open) on the main relay.
5. For 24VDC configuration, remove the jumper from the main relay.
Should you require any technical assistance, please contact our knowledgeable ProdataKey Support staff. Your support queries covering hardware, software installation, trouble tickets, troubleshooting, return merchandise authorization (RMA), or any other questions will be addressed as immediately as possible.
- Phone: 801.317.8802 option #2 or direct at: 801.206.4086 and 801.871.3009
- Email: email@example.com
- Direct Dealer Support Line: 801.206.4086
ProdataKey, LLC - 67 West 13490 South, Draper, Utah 84020 United States