PDK io System Configuration Overview
To configure the settings for the full system, select the Configuration icon from the Appliances screen.
Select the CONFIG tab.
Log Purge Days
The Log Purge Days default is 90 days; however, this can be adjusted up to 180 days, matching the Cloud Nodes limit to log information. If a user needs to pull a log exceeding the 180-day limit, pdk archives backup information for 365 days. Reach out to support to gain access to the archived backup.
The language can be selected from the Locale drop-down menu.
A very important step is selecting the correct time zone. Open the Region and Time Zone drop-down menus and select the appropriate zone. The list of timezones is grouped by regions. Select the appropriate time zone from the Region and Time Zone drop-down menus.
IMPORTANT: Remember to set the timezone for daylight savings time. If there are groups that are not 24-hour access, the cards may not work if the timezone is off.
In the Common section of the CONFIG tab, select the Region and then the Time Zone associated with the region. Timezones are used for Recent Audit Logs (for the Person Details, Group Details, Door Details pages) as well as in the Events Reports and Live Events screens.
NOTE: Be sure to indicate the proper time zone during daylight savings time (if applicable).
The default Card Format is Standard 26-bit. You can select any additional format options from the drop-down menu. If you desire to use another format not listed, reach out to pdk support and they can assist with providing additional card formats. Select from:
- 24-bit Card IDs
- 34-bit ADEMCO Format
- 40-bit FIPS Compatible
- Combo 24-bit ID & Standard 26-bit no facility code
- Combo 40-bit FIPS and 26-bit Format
- Combo Ademco 34-bit & Standard 26-bit no facility code
- Combo D10202 & Standard 26-bit no facility code
- Combo D10202 & Standard 26-bit with facility code
- Combo H10304 & Standard 26-bit no facility code
- Combo H10304 & Standard 26-bit with facility code
- Combo N10002 & H10304 no facility code
- HID 32-bit no facility code (N10002)
- HID 33-bit with facility code (D10202)
- HID 37-bit no facility code (H10302)
- HID 37-bit no facility code (H10304)
- HID 37-bit with facility code (H10304)
- HID Corporate 1000 no facility code
- Keyscan 36-bit with facility code (C15001)
- Norris Corp 1000 48-bit no facility code
- Standard 26-bit Format
- Standard 26-bit with facility code
NOTE: If you find it necessary to determine the facility code for your cards, go to Configuration and select the CONFIG tab. Change the card format by selecting Standard 26-bit Format with facility code from the drop-down list. In the Facility Codes field, enter any random facility code number (such as 22). Go to Live Events and it will display the card facility code.
Ecards are highly recommended for each system. If a controller were to lose connection with the Cloud Node, it will go into an emergency state, where it will only accept Ecard credentials.
The system allows for programming up to 10 ecards. To program ecard credentials, enter the card number and select WRITE. The card numbers will then be saved in the flash memory of each controller.
Select SAVE at the top of this screen.
The DIAGNOSTICS tab displays the layout of the mesh network, showing the communication path each controller takes back to the node. Each controller’s communication strength is displayed by a specific color. Green shows a good connection, yellow shows an average connection, and blue shows the name of the Cloud Node.
Should you require any technical assistance, please contact our knowledgeable ProdataKey Support staff. Your support queries covering hardware, software installation, trouble tickets, troubleshooting, return merchandise authorization (RMA), or any other questions are addressed as immediately as possible.
- Phone: 801.317.8802 option #2 or direct at: 801.206.4086 and 801.871.3009
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Dealer Support Line: 801.206.4086
ProdataKey, LLC - 67 West 13490 South, Draper, Utah 84020 United States