The eight io is used for elevator control. We'll explain how this is done.
Elevator Control Overview
The reader that is used, either at or inside the elevator, must be wired into the controller. Use 22/6 shielded wire to install the reader. Pull the 22/6 shielded wire through the opening of the enclosure. Make sure the ends are stripped and prepped for installation. Coil the unused blue and gray wires so it won’t interfere with the installation process.
1. Remove the first reader port terminal block (labeled + - 0 1 L).
- The red wire goes into the positive (+) terminal.
- The black wire goes into the negative (-) terminal.
- The green wire goes into the data zero (0) terminal.
- The white wire goes into the data one (1) terminal.
- The brown wire goes into the L terminal.
After installing each wire, give them a little tug to make sure they are secure.
Next, we'll wire floor triggers from the elevator controller.
2. Take any two conductor wires from the second-floor trigger. Make sure the ends are stripped and prepped for installation.
3. Remove the main relay terminal block. Install the floor trigger wires into the main relay (labeled NC C NO). Insert one wire into C (Common) and the other wire into NO (Normally Open). (These wires are not polarity sensitive.) Replace the terminal block.
NOTE: Be sure to NOT use jumpers when installing elevator control.
4. Conduct the same wiring method for each floor in sequence. If there is a second elevator car and reader, install the reader in a separate reader port.
5. Wire the floor triggers for the second car. Ports 9 and 10 feature additional relays to add control for two additional floors. REMEMBER: For elevator configuration, you MUST remove jumpers from the relays.
Should you require any technical assistance, please contact our knowledgeable ProdataKey Support staff. Your support queries covering hardware, software installation, trouble tickets, troubleshooting, return merchandise authorization (RMA), or any other questions will be addressed as immediately as possible.
- Phone: 801.317.8802 option #2 or direct at: 801.206.4086 and 801.871.3009
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Dealer Support Line: 801.206.4086
ProdataKey, LLC - 67 West 13490 South, Draper, Utah 84020 United States