Customizable and easy-to-use electronic visitor management solution that streamlines visitor processes. Revolving temporary badges can be assigned, allowing for visitors to be tracked for audit purposes or emergency mustering. Badges can also be printed and dynamically activated to grant access to certain security groups for contractors.
Savance EIOBoard Visitor Management streamlines the visitor process for any business. Visitors can quickly sign in, either with the help of a receptionist or at a self-service touch screen kiosk. Ask any questions; show a safety video; print name tags; or allow for automatic information capture through ID scanning. The solution integrates with any access control system, as well as with EIOBoard Emergency Mustering.
It is critical to any organization to be able to centrally manage visitors from the time they arrive to the time they leave. EIOBoard Visitor Management allows you to streamline and completely automate the visitor lifecycle by letting you:
- Sign visitors in and out electronically
- Request any information you require
- Print professional visitor passes or name tags
- Notify host of arrival via text message, email, or pop-up
- Get complete reporting and audit trail data
- and much more
EIOBoard Visitor Management is completely scalable and customizable, suitable for any type of business or organization. It provides a safe and secure environment for both employees and visitors. Our users range from schools and corporate offices to government buildings, large industries, and mining operations.
Features & Benefits
- Centrally manage visitors from the time they check-in to the time they leave.
- Branded welcome screen for a quick visitor, vendor, and contractor sign-in.
- Customize the visitor check-in process to collect important information during visitor sign-in, incl. photo and signature if needed.
- Automatically notify host by text message, email, or popup when a visitor has arrived.
- Integrate ID scanning, visitor kiosk camera, label printing, and more.
- Expedite the registration process for frequent visitors.