When the Touch App stops working or is not functioning as it should, the following troubleshooting steps can be performed.
1. Delete the old Touch app emails.
2. Open the Settings on your phone.
3. Tap the Apps option in Settings.
4. Scroll to and tap on the listed Touch app.
5. Tap on Storage.
6. Tap on Clear cache.
7. Tap on Clear data and close the app settings.
8. Make sure the pdk.io app is not running.
9. Start the Touch app. It should ask for the authentication key.
10. Log into the pdk.io application.
11. Open the People option in the pdk io dashboard and click on the person receiving the credential having Touch app issues.
12. Delete that person's old credential and add a new credential.
13. When the user receives the credential email on their phone, they will accept the credential.
14. Enter the authentication key for the new credential received in the email.
15. Test the new credential on the Touch app.
NOTE: We have found a Bluetooth issue with the Samsung Note 7 and Note 8 phones. It appears to be an incompatibility with their Bluetooth chipset in these devices.