Altronix Corporation designs and manufactures low voltage electronics for the video surveillance, security, fire, access control, and automation markets. Their Trove Access and Power Integration Solutions simplify board layout and wire management while providing extreme flexibility and scalability when designing and deploying access systems.
Altronix Trove supports and easily combines Altronix power with access controllers from the industry’s leading manufacturers. DMP, ProdataKey (PDK), Sielox, and ZKTeco USA, to name a few, have joined Altronix’s extensive list of access control manufacturers to capitalize on the benefits that Trove solutions deliver.
“Trove is engineered to help system designers easily lay out power supplies, access controllers and accessories in an organized streamlined manner, which saves time, reduces costs and conserves valuable space.” - Alan Forman, President, Altronix Corporation.
Removable backplanes designed for specific access control brands (such as PDK's kit described below), allow installers to easily configure and test system configurations prior to on-site installation, reducing time and labor, and increasing profitability.
Trove1 Enclosure with TPD1 Altronix/PDK Backplane
The Trove backplane accommodates a combination of PDK boards with and without Altronix power supplies and sub-assemblies for access systems.
- PDK 8DEE Boards
- Altronix Power Supplies
- 1", 3/4", and 1 1/2" knockouts
- Wall mount enclosure for indoor use
- Includes one cam lock, one tamper switch, and mounting hardware
- Includes Altronix Trove1 Enclosure and one removable TPD1 backplane
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 14.5" x 18" x 4.62" (36.83 cm x 45.72 cm x 11.73 cm)
- 16 AWG powder-coated steel enclosure with a single 1.5" center knockout on the top of the enclosure, plus nine 2-stage knockouts for 0.75" or 1" conduit.
- Product Weight: 15.15 Lbs. (6.87 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 19.05 Lbs. (8.64 kg)
PDK Altronix Trove Kit
PDK's custom T1PDK7F24 Altronix Trove kit consists of a Trove1 enclosure, a PDK/Altronix backplane with one eFlow104NB 24VDC @ 10A power supply/charger, and can accommodate up to three PDK 8DEE boards (Eight io Ethernet Expanders) for controlling up to 24 doors, all neatly and compactly contained in a single enclosure.
|Trove1PD1||1||Altronix/PDK Access and Power Integration Enclosure with Backplane, Trove 1 Series|
|eFlow104NB||1||Power Supply Charger, Single Output, 24VDC @ 10A, Aux Output, FAI, LinQ2 Ready, 115VAC, Board|
- Voltage: 120VAC, 60Hz, 4.5A max.
- Main Fuse: 6.5A / 250V
- Voltage: 24VDC
- Current: 10A continuous
- Auxiliary: Class 2 power-limited @ 1A (unswitched)
- Other: Overvoltage protection. Filtered and regulated.
Battery Backup (not included)
- Type: Sealed lead acid or gel type
- Fuse Rating: 10A/32VDC
- Failover: Upon AC loss, instantaneous
Fire Alarm Disconnect
- Supervised: Latching or non-latching
- End of Line: 10K Resistor *
* End of line (EOL) resistors are resistors of a specified value that are used to terminate protective loops or zones. The purpose of EOL resistors is to allow the control panel to supervise the field wiring for open or short circuit conditions.
- AC Failure: Form “C” contacts *
- Battery: Form “C” contacts *
- Low DC Power Shutdown: Shuts down DC output terminals if battery voltage drops below 70-75% for 24V units. Prevents deep battery discharge.
- Input: 120VAC is present
- DC Output: Powered
- Operating: 32° F to 120° F (0° C to 49° C)
- Storage: -4° F to 158° F (-20° C to 70° C)
- 85% +/- 5%
- 12VDC: 128 BTU/Hr.
- 24VDC: 128 BTU/Hr.