Keep Gates and Garages Secure
The gate io is perfect for gated entrances, and openings exposed to the elements or harsher environments. Never worry about costly trenching ever again. The gate io comes in a sturdy lockable NEMA 4X UL-rated weatherproof enclosure. Powerfully equipped with WiMAC wireless, the gate io can reach up to one-mile line of sight.
Gate io Installation Overview
- Ethernet Part Number: GCE
- PoE Part Number: GCPOE
- Wireless Part Number: GCW
*Optional Pole Mount Kit: PMK
Gate io Features
Protecting access to gates and exposed areas has never been easier or more cost effective. Because of our WiMAC wireless capabilities, the gate io eliminates the substantial expenses associated with trenching.
Never be caught off guard again. Pdk.io intelligently monitors the network and wireless connectivity of each controller in your system and alerts you if any issues arise.
Unparalleled Wireless Range
With WiMAC (Wireless Mesh Access Control), experience up to one-mile line of sight, and 450 ft. (on average) indoor range. Every WiMAC device installed extends and strengthens the self-healing wireless mesh network. WiMAC is unmatched in security with a proprietary signal and AES encryption.
Plug n’ Play Connectivity
All io devices were designed to be plug n’ play. That means they’re super easy to install right out of the box. It’s easy to add in any io device no matter how large the job is, and you can quickly scale a system to any size. A Cloud Node can connect with up to a thousand doors on a single platform.
Whether you need three doors or a thousand, the gate io controller allows you to scale the system to just the right size. With the flexibility of our WiMAC wireless, you can add more gates and openings anytime, or anywhere.
Wireless, Network, PoE
Choose from three flexible connectivity options that fit any application. The gate io is built for ultra-low bandwidth consumption and easily connects to existing or dedicated networks. Easily expand a system's wireless coverage (via network) using the Ethernet gateway.
- Removable screw-down terminals
- Power Supply Input
- Industrial-grade 2A Form-C Relays (1 Door / 1 Aux)
- Reader Input (2)
- Input A (Door Position Sensor)
- Input B (Request To Exit)
- WiMAC Wireless Mesh (2.4 GHz / 802.15.4)
- Encryption: AES 128-bit
- Wireless Range: 1 Mile Line-of-Sight, 450 ft. indoor average
- Temperature: -4º ~ +140º F / -20º ~ +60º C
- Humidity: 0 - 95% relative humidity non-condensing
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 7” x 9.25” x 2.25”
- Polycarbonate lockable security enclosure
- NEMA 4X UL-rated enclosure
- Pole Mount Kit (PMK)
- GCE/GCPOE/GCW - 1.31 lbs (21 oz)
- 12-24V AC/DC Input
- 12VDC 1.5A *Battery-Backed Output
- Powers readers and other door hardware directly from the bus
*Power supply and battery not included
Recommended Power Supply & Battery
- Power Supply: ELK-TRG1640 or HVC
- Backup Battery: 12VDC 1.2 to 5Ah
Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
One to three-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. For full details, visit prodatakey.com.
Visit the ProdataKey Partner Portal to access marketing, installation, and support resources.
For questions about the gate io, refer to our pdk Knowledge Base.
NOTE: If two Cloud Nodes are in the same vicinity (even within a mile) and you are unable to detect a wireless device on the nearest Cloud Node, check the other Cloud Node in Discovery to see if it connected to the wrong Cloud Node.