Pedestal io - Introduction
Pedestal Mount Enclosure
The Pedestal io controller is the solution for access control needs in outdoor applications such as parking lots, gated communities, and storage facilities. A robust weatherproof stainless-steel housing protects the controller while delivering a visually appealing design. Pedestal io controllers are mountable to goosenecks and walls and come ready for plug-and-play installation with an optional ruggedized touchpad reader.
Pedestal io Installation Overview
- Ethernet (with reader) Part Number: PCE
- Wireless (with reader) Part Number: PCW
- Ethernet (without reader) Part Number: PCEB
- Wireless (without reader) Part Number: PCWB
Pedestal io Features
Optional Ruggedized Reader
Pedestal io proves to be the most versatile outdoor controller on the market featuring a full-bodied stainless-steel housing and optional pre-installed ruggedized reader.
Never be caught off guard again. Pdk.io intelligently monitors the network and wireless connectivity of each controller in your system and alerts you if any issues arise.
Plug n’ Play Connectivity
All io devices were designed to be plug n’ play. That means they’re super easy to install right out of the box. It’s easy to add in any io device no matter how large the job is, and you can quickly scale a system to any size. A Cloud Node can connect to as many as a thousand doors on a single platform.
Unparalleled Wireless Range
With WiMAC, experience up to one-mile line-of-sight, and 450 ft. (on average) indoor range. Every WiMAC device installed extends and strengthens the self-healing wireless network. WiMAC is unmatched in security with a proprietary signal and AES encryption.
Two Reader Inputs
Two reader inputs are ideal for applications where both read-in and read-out is a security requirement. Know exactly when users enter and exit a premise. The second reader input can also be assigned to trigger automated events.
Network & Wireless
Choose from two flexible connectivity options that fit any application. The Pedestal io is built for ultra-low bandwidth consumption and easily connects to existing or dedicated networks. Easily expand a systems wireless coverage (via network) using the Ethernet gateway.
- Removable screw-down terminals
- Power Supply Input
- Industrial-grade 2A Form-C Relays (1 Door / 1 Aux)
- Reader Input (2)
- Input A (Door Position Sensor)
- Input B (Request To Exit)
- WiMAC Wireless (2.4 GHz / 802.15.4)
- Encryption: AES 128-bit
- Wireless Range: 1 Mile Line-of-Sight, 450 ft. indoor average
- Temperature: -4º ~ +140º F or -20º ~ +60º C
- Humidity: 0 - 95% relative humidity non-condensing
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 5.5” x 9.5” x 5.5”
- Stainless-Steel Enclosure
- 7.3 lbs (116.8 oz)
- Included Power Supply: 14VDC, 2A transformer
- 12-24V AC/DC Input
- 12VDC 1.5A *Battery-backed output
- Powers readers and other door hardware directly from the bus
* Battery not included
Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
One to three-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. For full details, visit prodatakey.com.
NOTE: If two Cloud Nodes are in the same vicinity (even within a mile) and you are unable to detect a wireless device on the nearest Cloud Node, check the other Cloud Node in Discovery to see if it connected to the wrong Cloud Node.