Ethernet Gateway Part Number: LZE
Ethernet Gateway Overview
Extend Network Coverage
Extend the WiMAC wireless signal by connecting this gateway anywhere on the local network. When connected, the pro wireless Ethernet Gateway will coordinate connected wireless door controllers and feed the data back to the Cloud Node via a network. The Ethernet gateway also gives you the ability to control doors in multiple buildings connected to the same network.
NOTE: The Ethernet Gateway must be on port 2101.
- Encryption: AES 128-bit
- WiMAC Wireless Mesh (2.4 GHz / 802.15.4)
- Wireless Range: 1 Mile Line-of-Sight, 450 ft. indoor average
- Temperature: -4º ~ +140º F / -20º ~ +60º C
- Humidity: 0 - 95% relative humidity non condensing
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 2.75” x 3” x 1.125” Metal Can
- 0.44 lbs (7.04 oz) without the antenna
- 9 to 30VDC from the included power supply
- Gateway, power supply, Ethernet cable, and antenna