REX Sensor PN: REXM
Universal Request-To-Exit Passive Infrared Sensor
The REX sensor is specifically designed for indoor Request-To-Exit applications and features a passive infrared sensor with qualified motion analysis. The sensitivity of the REX sensor can be easily adjusted for long- or short-range applications and features an adjustable time delay. Because of its sleek design, the REX sensor is easily mounted to any frame, header wall, or ceiling.
- Output: 2C Contact(N.C/N.O), 24VDC 1A maximum
- Hold (delay) Time: 0.5 to 64 seconds
- Passive infrared
- 12 x 5 ft. range at 7 ft. hight
- 30 x 12 ft. range at 15 ft. hight (adjustment)
- Humidity: 0 - 95% relative humidity non-condensing
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 6.53” x 1.57” x 1.53”
- Weight: 0.4 lbs / 6.4 oz / 182 g
- Plastic Enclosure
- 12-24VDC or VAC
Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
One to three-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. For full details visit prodatakey.com to access marketing and support resources. For questions about the REX Sensor, refer to the REX Sensor article or contact Technical Support.