Wireless Repeater PN: MNR
Extend Wireless Range
Repeaters can be used to increase the distance of the wireless signal in areas where signal strength is weak or the signal needs to travel long distances between door controllers. Repeaters become part of the mesh network and connect with each other or directly to an ACP, door controllers, and cloud node.
- WiMAC Wireless Mesh (2.4 GHz / 802.15.4)
- Encryption: AES 128-bit
- Wireless Range: 1-Mile Line-of-Sight, 450 ft. indoor average
- Temperature: -4º ~ +140º F or -20º ~ +60º C
- Humidity: 0 - 95% relative humidity non-condensing
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 2.75” x 1.5” x .75” metal can
- .17 lbs (2.7 oz) without USB cable or wall plug
- Includes wall plug with 6 ft. cable
- 3.3V-5V up to 500mA
Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty
One to three-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. For full details visit prodatakey.com to access marketing and support resources. For questions about the Wireless Repeater, refer to the Wireless Repeater article or contact Technical Support.