Several selectable card formats for the credentials used with the access control system are available to choose from in the CONFIG tab of the Configuration screen. Only one format can be used system wide.
To access and select a card format, click Configuration in the pdk io dashboard and click the CONFIG tab. Click inside the Card Format field or on the down arrow to view the drop-down list of formats, the default and most common being the Standard 26-bit Format.
Select the format of the credentials used with the access control system. Select from:
- 24-bit Card IDs
- 34-bit ADEMCO Format
- 40-bit FIPS Compatible
- Combo 24-bit ID & Standard 26-bit no facility code
- Combo 40-bit FIPS and 26-bit Format
- Combo Ademco 34-bit & Standard 26-bit no facility code
- Combo D10202 & Standard 26-bit no facility code
- Combo D10202 & Standard 26-bit with facility code
- Combo H10304 & Standard 26-bit no facility code
- Combo H10304 & Standard 26-bit with facility code
- Combo N10002 & H10304 no facility code
- HID 32-bit no facility code (N10002)
- HID 33-bit with facility code (D10202)
- HID 37-bit no facility code (H10302)
- HID 37-bit no facility code (H10304)
- HID 37-bit with facility code (H10304)
- HID Corporate 1000 no facility code
- Keyscan 36-bit with facility code (C15001)
- Norris Corp 1000 48-bit no facility code
- Standard 26-bit Format
- Standard 26-bit with facility code
MANAGE CARD FORMATS
Click the MANAGE CARD FORMATS button to view the available card formats.
Click the + icon in the lower right to add an additional card format to the existing listed card formats. The Add Card Format screen is displayed.
To add a card format, you will select MANAGE CARD FORMATS and upload the card format you need.