Touch App Issues
Additions were made in the Touch App Settings entry on the main screen which allow:
- Management of credentials (List, Add, Remove)
- The ability to add additional credentials using an activation code.
- An About screen displays company information, version info, etc.
A bug fix was made to better handle an instance in the Touch App in which the user only has Bluetooth credentials.
Actual results were:
- The screen of the panel details is displayed. The app tries to load the list of doors.
Expected results are:
- The app should not load the list of doors; it should show the reader icon.
- The issue was only happening on iOS version phones.
- If the user reopens the app, the appropriate behavior is observed.
- A bugfix was performed that corrects an appearance of the red X if the user accepts a credential invitation while Bluetooth is turned off on the user’s smart device.