Comelit Person Details Page Issue
- A user with the Manager role in the Person Details page would get the error "Redundant fields have been found: partition." as a result of trying to create, edit, or delete a link. (The panel should have the Comelit added and a person with the corresponding link.)
Reporter Role in the Person Details Page
- A user with the Reporter role could not open the Person Details page as a result of the GET intercoms request. The Reporter role didn't have the required permission to request intercom connections.
Excessive Backend CPU Usage
- One of the busiest Cloud Nodes was experiencing significant CPU usage. A correlation was found between the very high load and conditions in the system. A solution was found to handle this situation without compromise
Door States Issue
- The Door States user interface was not working properly when a user opened the menu for the Unlock button and\or opened the Filters section after refreshing the page.
Notification Has Been Added When Enabling Comelit Integration
Customers are informed that there will be an additional fee associated with the Comelit integration.
The text of this dialog will be: There is a non-refundable annual fee associated with this feature. By enabling, you agree to the cost associate with activating.
Please reach out to ProdataKey with any questions prior to activating: 801.317.8802"
With two selectable buttons, "Cancel" and "Accept"
Improved How a Timezone is Selected and Configured
- A simple way has been implemented to select the proper operating timezone.
Because of the length, duplicates, and sometimes confusing descriptions, the previous list of time zones was very difficult for users to search through. An alternative interface has been developed that allows users to specify a time zone simply. The list of timezones has been reduced and have been grouped by regions.
The user now selects the Region and then the Time Zone associated with the region. Timezones are used for Recent Audit Logs (for the Person Details, Group Details, Door Details pages) as well as in the Events Reports and Live Events screens of PDK.io.