- Very low power consumption. Standby current is less than 80mA
- Backlit keys
- Wiegand output.
- Standard 26-bit card format.
- Built-in buzzer
- RFID Reader (1)
- User Manual (1)
- Screwdriver (1)
- Rubber plugs (2)
- Self-tapping screws (2)
|Operating Voltage||9 to 16 VDC|
|Reading Distance||1-2.25 in. (3-6 cm)|
|Communication Distance||328 ft. (100 meters)|
|Operating Temperature||-49ᐤ F ~ 140ᐤ F (-45ᐤ C ~ 60ᐤ C)|
|Operating Humidity||10% - 90% Rel. Hum.|
|Waterproof||Conforms to IP68* rating|
|Dimensions||4.7 x 3.1 x 1.0 in. (120 x 80 x 25 cm)|
* Can withstand dust, dirt, and sand, and is resistant to submersion up to a maximum depth of 5 feet (1.5 meters) underwater for up to thirty minutes.
NOTE: Please read the installation instructions carefully before using the keypad card reader device.
Pry the back cover from the keypad reader using the supplied screwdriver.
- Use the back cover to mark the position of the two holes on the surface to be attached.
Drill two holes in the wall for the self-tapping screws and a hole for the reader's cable wires.
Insert the supplied rubber plugs into the two screw holes.
Affix the back cover firmly on the wall with the two self-tapping screws.
Thread the cable through the cable hole.
Connect the needed reader's wires. (Wrap any unused wire with electrical tape.)
- Re-attach the keypad to the back cover.
|3||Green||D0||Output line D0|
|4||White||D1||Output line D1|
|5||Red||(+)12 Volts||Power supply +12 Volts (9 to 16 VDC)|
|6||Black||(-) Ground||Power supply -12 Volts (9 to 16 VDC)|
Virtual Card Number
- The reader will transmit PIN data when it receives the last keypress (#) after the PIN code is entered.
- Format: Decimal card number with 6 digits.
- PIN code: (4th to 6th digits).
- The Facility code is any digits between 0 and 15. PIN code is 4 to 6 digits.
If the PIN code is 9999
Press 9999#, then the output format will be 009999
If the PIN code is 999999
- Press 999999#, then the output format will be 999999