Two Door Controller - PN: 2DC
Pdk’s dual io controller comes standard with Ethernet connectivity and self-discovery, simplifying IP configuration and connectivity. Dual io also incorporates the highest level of security with communication encryption and OSDP reader functionality, monitors input, output, and battery voltage, along with overall controller health.
Optional Module Add-On Kits
- WiMACTM wireless Module PN: WIMAC
- PoE Module PN: POEM
Dual io Features
Dual io is automatically discovered by the Cloud Node. When an Ethernet device is connected to the Cloud Node, it pings the node to let the node know that it is there; it is not necessary to enter the IP address; the device is self-discoverable.
Module Add-On Kits
Additional WiMAC and Power over Ethernet plug-and-play connection options are available and can be added by simply purchasing the respective wireless or PoE kit. Plug the module into the standard Ethernet board and it’s ready to go.
Two Reader Inputs
Get twice the functionality of our well known single io. Two reader inputs are ideal for applications where controlling two doors from a single device is desired.
Plug n'Play Connectivity
All io devices were designed to be plug n’ play. That means they’re super easy to install right out of the box. It’s simple to add in any io device no matter how large the job is.
Battery Charger & Statics
Equipped with an on-board power supply, and a fully-supervised power circuit that monitors input, output, battery voltage, and overall controller health.
Whether you need two doors or a thousand, the dual io controller allows you to scale the system to just the right size. Dual io gives you the flexibility to add more doors anytime, or anywhere.
- Removable Screw-down Terminals
- Built-in Power Supply
- Industrial-grade 2A Form-C Relays
- Reader Input A and Input B
- WiMAC Wireless (2.4 GHz / 802.15.4)
- Encryption: AES 128bit
- Wireless Range: 1 Mile LoS, 450ft indoor average
- Temperature: -4º ~ +140º F / -20º ~ +60º C
- Humidity: 0 - 95% relative humidity non condensing
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 6.5” x 9.25” x 3”
- Metal lockable security can (indoor use only)
- Lock sold separately
- 2.9 lbs (46.4 oz)
Conforms to UL 294
- 12V-24V DC Input
- 14 VDC 2A 28 watt class 2 wall-wort power supply (Input supply to the board)
- Powers readers and other door hardware directly from the bus
* Battery not included but a backup battery must be installed to comply with UL 294.
Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
One to three-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. For full details visit prodatakey.com.
For questions about the dual io, contact Support.