Implemented the new Device Identity feature.
Running multiple concurrent reports on a cloud node gives a connection error.
- We implemented a fix to ensure that running concurrent reports will not overwhelm the cloud node.
HTML export in Credential Reporting displaying incorrect column names.
- HTML export updated to use the user-friendly names preset in the CSV export.
Added support for new card formats.
- Thermo 35-bit no facility code
- Continental 36-bit no facility code (C10202)
- Keyscan 36-bit with facility code (C15001) v2
Battery reporting implemented for Aperio locks in door states and system events.
Cloud Node SE activity light not working.
- Issue resolved with the Cloud Node SE activity light not displaying. Activity light now works properly.
When pushing the back button on the browser inside a partitions details screen the partitions page shows blank.
- The partitions page displays now when using the back button from a partition detail page.
Multiple UI issues resolved regarding pick list dialog boxes.
Access rules showing differently than elevator and event rules in group details.
- Access rules updated to use the same spacing as elevator and event rules.
Credential reports data mixed with different criteria if two reports are run back to back.
- Credential reports updated to stop running the first report request if a second report is started prior to the end of the first.