Below are updates for PDK.io and the ProdataKey app.
PDK.io Updates and Changes
- Fixed an issue that prevented the States page from showing Device state updates correctly after a period without an active Internet connection to the .
- Fixed an issue where the plus icon didn’t appear until scrolling to the bottom of a list on iOS when accessing lists under the Manage menu in the ProdataKey app.
- Fixed an issue in Custom Fields that caused the parameter section to show as empty on the Edit Field attribute page.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the People page from showing a newly entered card number without manually triggering a page refresh.
- Fixed an issue where Region selection was incorrectly searching on the country, resulting in an incorrect result when setting a location.
- Updated audit logs (inside a person) to be served directly from the Cloud instead of the Cloud Node hardware, freeing up processor load and improving performance.
- Added the ability to manually set a DNS server on Red Door Controllers. This requires an Ethernet connection and up to date Door Controller firmware.
- Added enhancement to execute actions for additional readers within a rule. For example, create a Piezo On or Off action on a per-reader basis.